Game of Thrones: Last 5 minutes of the Wedding (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by GeronimoJackson, Jun 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Book 5 Spoilers:

I don't think the Greyjoys have been portrayed as particularly strong in the books either really, just with potential for interesting characters. Asha (aka Yara on the show) is a cool character who is given not much to do thus far (and is now a prisoner of Stannis it would seem), Victorian is this crazy hard case who looks poised to make some noise in the far west, and Euron is kind of the wild card - he has a reputation, but the reader hasn't really seen enough.

The interesting thing about the show going forward, just as in the books by the end of Book 3, is that a lot of the arcs of primary characters really tapers down and a whole lote of new characters are "central".

2. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

My Jeep won a war.... your honda mows my lawn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar