Game of Thrones- Season 2

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Riverman, May 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I've read the books. Enjoying the series even though the story becomes less and less interesting with each subsequent book. Dinklage is awesome.

[​IMG]

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Im not really liking the second season. They lost me when spirits flew out of that chicks vag

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yeah that's the way the books go. Story gets less interesting with each subsequent book.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I actually thought books 2-3 were better than 1, but they were all awesome. And I don't see how you can possibly, in any conceivable way, say that 4 > 5.

4 has the best name of all the books in my opinion, but the book was way way way worse.

5. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

They are all good just hate that he likes to kill off my faves..

6. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

Pretty intense beheading in the last episode...

7. XO

XO Nevada Native

Have not read any of the books but I am pretty much loving the show. The smog monster crawling out of the hot ginger's vag was a bit out there.

They haven't jumped the shark yet though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar