Game plan?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VA_Titans, Sep 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

I just seen on ESPN Jags just cut Garrard...

How does this change things?

2. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Vegas just moved the line from Jags-3 to Jags-1.

3. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

I still jumped on TN for this game.

4. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

8 in the box all day! Let's see what McCown's got!!

5. EmDiggy

EmDiggy Budding Star

6. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Nice Video, nicely presented please post them again.

However I disagree with most of the edges you gave. Hasselbeck is better than Garrard, Locker is better than Garrard/McClown, our O'line is better, CJ is better than MJD, our recieving core(including TE's I presume) is probably equal with them,Linebackers are even, our ST's is better. Our D-line is gonna be decent this year when we get Jones and Morgan back, but I'll let you have the Jags D-line.

Titans will win this game.

7. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Well guys, I think we all have to agree on something. Most of our division games are good games. I see the Titans winning this one, but I don't think it will be a blow out by any means.

8. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

3 should be 1. Stopping the run for us is the key to the game. We can score enough to keep us hanging around but if they chew clock, run it down our throat then it doest matter.

9. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

on the depth chart, for week 1 as per Tennessean.com states that Stevens is the first as TE.

I know this may be a formality, but i actually respect Stevens a lot. i like his game as an all around TE with the ability to block and catch. but if cook is on (from wat ive seen) there are few in this league who can match.

do you think we are going to see more stevens or cook come sunday?

10. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Hopefully Cook

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar