Game Saturday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titian4life, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Yah, if anything that is a good thing. They can learn from their mistakes.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I don't know if I'd go that far... I'd rather see them have success running simple game plans, regardless of the score, and see us shake it up more a few weeks down the road.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I think it's just TC injuries, ie. a pulled muscle here and there, the odd sprain, etc.

Live line drills will do that, there's simply too much intensity in those fights for it not to.

4. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

the saints aren't that great either. they have no oline, and brees is recovering from shoulder surgery, they let go of dwight smith, they will not be as good as people think.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Nobody is ready to play at this point, that's what camp and the preseason games are for.

Why would it suck to lose a meaningless preseason game?
    Who cares what the score will be?
    Getting creamed will probably help them see what they need to work on.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

PRECISELY

The Saints aren't in any better of a position
    Payton hasn't had the length of time implementing
    their 1st team offense is still in rehab
    our defense is improved (imo)

we're bound to see some mistakes - from both sides

Titans take it though

7. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

This first preseason game will be a success if we suffer no significant injuries.

Otherwise it will be sloppy and I just want to see how some of the young DBs and LBs look.

8. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

That's why we play the preseason games.

9. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Indeed. Just seeing our guys out there playing together against a common foe should make it all worthwhile. We may win, we may lose, who cares? It's the preseason for petes sake. The Eagles lost the other night even though their first stringers dominated the Raiders. It means nothing. We are going to win however.

10. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

I should know better, but who fills in the big shoes of "False Start Miller"?

Sorry if I just made someone hit their computer screen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar