Game Thread: Colts vs Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Pass Rush, Dec 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4andershv

4andershv Camp Fodder

I can already hear the media guys not talking about how good the titans are but emphasizing how much Colts run D sucks

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Charley Casserly just reported the Fisher has been offered a multi-year contract extension

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

whos casserly?

overseas fan here dude

4. Toly

Toly Free your mind

The ex GM of the Texans... working for CBS now.

5. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I thought it was funny that they tried to run the Music City Miracle. I was screaming at the TV "THAT'S OUR PLAY!"

I truly believe that Indy's rein over the AFC South is over. I feel like it's 2003 in reverse. :yes:

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

used to be the GM for houston and is now an insider for the cbs sunday morning show(because no one wanted him as GM)

7. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

He's an analyst on CBS... used to be the GM for the Texans, resigned after the Mario Williams pick

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

He deserves it!

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Thanks Toly,Red

10. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

My God, one game seals Fishers fate in TN... I love it, Bironas is the one who needs the bonus!!! He's getting laid tonight hahaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar