Game Thread: Titans vs. Eagles

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Nov 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I did, check it out...:suspect:

2. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Posse....I believe they indicate to the defense the offensive package on the field.

3. zackmann

zackmann Guest

hell ya....way to go titans...

i think we have a new starting CB...

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I thought those unis sucked :))

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Nice guess...
    I thought we'd win but i thought it was going to be a much higher scoring game..

Comes to show you our team is maturing everyday and learning to avoid penalties and stupid plays.. We played better than Philly and deserved the win.

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Okay folks, just in from the sportsbar...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think I saw any Chowball today, except maybe for that 4th and 6 play.

Feels great to win one, especially with that little towel-snap-on-the-rear fumblerecovery and touchdown. :grrhee:

7. ha ha, vanderjerk hit the bar against the colts, ha...

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Depends on your definition of Chowball. There were a number of traps, screens and passes to a RB in the flat.

9. mdfan

mdfan Starter

McNabb out for the rest of the season - torn ACL

just heard it on CBS

10. I heard it too, he was having a pro bowl season up until now, real shame for him...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar