Game Thread : Vick to be sick?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Aug 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

LOL my work had a sports theme day today so I had to wear a jersey all day. How the conversation about the jersey came up.

I am wearing #9 in blue.

Still love him, still love the memories. Sorry it had to go down the way it did.

[​IMG]

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

For anyone who watches the Ratbird game tonight, please post on here on McNair looks. I bet he's only in there a couple of series.

The over and under of passes to Heap is four.

3. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

I'm sorry, I will have to laugh if McNair throws 3 INTs and 1 TD (to a TE) and Boller throws 3 TDs and an INT. Don't get me wrong... I like McNair. However, when he is wearing a purple and black bird on his head, he's got no fan in me. This season will be interesting.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yep exactly.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Vick looks good, until he has to pass.

6. Blazing Arrow

They repeated a game and are not showing the McNair game. Like I need to see the Pats on two channnels!:grrr:

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

haha you have the durty birds and pats game 2x's over? haha ... vick had one nice run and he hit several receivers. He didn't look great. Brady had a short td pass dropped. maroony for NE looks AWESOME!!! Dillon is running well. Atlanta is repeating 4th down as their drive has stalled folllowing the NE score. 3-3

Pats fixing to recieve punt. Hit hard at mid field. decent return. Here come the pats.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

wow. FF + 15 yd per. foul. yikes.

9. Blazing Arrow

Fumble atlanta recovers. First play TD to Jenkins.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

ya. I take back all the bad stuff I said about Schuabb. He is decent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar