GAME WEEK!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans1839, Aug 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. kenny

kenny Starter

Very interested in seeing Jayon Brown in coverage. Have been hearing positive things about him out of camp.

Looking forward to seeing Jackson return kicks. Even more interested to see him in coverage.

I am also interested to see if Taylor looks as good in a game; as he reportedly does at practice.

Murray is out so Henry is going to get 1st team reps. It will be nice to finally see him get more than 3 snaps in a row with the 1st team oline. I am sure they will not play long; but I am looking forward to seeing what he does with his snaps.

I know the Pre-Season means nothing; and most people don't care about it. However, the guys playing most of the snaps in these games; are POSSIBLE starters at a later date. Guys like Levin COULD develop into a replacement at one of the OG spots. (Admittedly most will never be starters, but....)You never know. I like seeing the guys that rarely get snaps play. It gives us perspective as to how good our depth really is....or isn't.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

It's really a shame we're starting the preseason against a juggernaut of a Jets team! (sarcasm). I'm pretty sure most of our second team would be starters on their squad. If we don't win all three phases easily, it will be a huge disappointment.

4. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Cowherd predicted Titans to go 11-5 this morning.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar