Game worn jerseys...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by steamroller27, Jan 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Sniff....sniff....sniff....sniff....methinks me smells some hater-eth. Out! Out! darn hater!:chuck:

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

well considering the players being sold are no ones from 2000 I doubt you will find a Lamont anywhere.

Keep up.

And don't perve on my cool avatar picture.

I know you want too as well.

3. The Mrs

(In sing-songy sorority girl voice) I knew something you did-int! I knew something you did-int!:lol3: I bet you didn't even know that Ben Troupe had a new number this past season:irked:

Hey dude, can you send me a pet kangaroo? What about hooking me up with a koala bear? Do you know Outback Jack, the guy from the reality dating show? He was hot:brow:

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

pfft, you kidding me? you need something better then that rookie.

has nothing on me.

5. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I got lucky and bought a game used jersey of Travis Henry. It has its ups and downs. It doesn't appear as though he had ever wore it and it has an odor thats hard to place, kinda like marajuana smoke. Maybe he had been sitting too close to Pacman and his posse.
    ________
    Ecigarette Forum

6. The Mrs

Hey, it's not 8:21 in the morning here! And why am I online font fighting with Aussie Boy?:suspect:

I need to be taking a beauty nap. So, um, Aussie Boy, who you think is gonna win? Seattle or Carolina? I'm cheering for the Seahawks. Gotta show love for the ex-Titan 'Dre Dyson a.k.a. the Birdman:ha:

7. The Mrs

That is so WAY wrong!:sad2:

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Go Panthers! I totally agreed with that ESPN Page 2 article this week bashing the Seahawks, they just rode the easiest schedule in the NFL to the championship. Look at their division, they also played us and the texans, lost to the jags, and beat the colts C team. They lost to the redskins and 49ers in regular season. Then they got to play the redskins when they were banged up, and now get to play the panthers who are on their 3rd string RB and have one of their best defensive playmakers injured (peppers). That's not earning a superbowl berth, and I think the panthers can still beat them...

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

look it up in my predictions thread.

10. The Mrs

Bah, just tell me here Aussie Boy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar