Game worn jerseys...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by steamroller27, Jan 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

All thats left are o-lineman jerseys. Here's a bit of trivia for you... the o-line jerseys dont have the sword patch on the sleeve. They have the iron on applique like the replica jerseys a fan buys. Why? So there isnt anything for d-linemen to grab and get a grip on.

2. How often...

How often do the Titans put stuff like this online? And how often do they put anything online of anyone any good/actually still with the team?

3. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Earlier this offseason, they had quite a few jerseys online, and a lot of them were current/more recent guys. If you really want the best selection though, you should go out to training camp.

4. Coming soon: Small #18...

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

just doesn't seem fair does it?

How you like being called Aussie Boy, OLD MAN? :ha: :))

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

now thats just personal man.

Aussie Boy is also a personal insult.

BANS BANS everywhere.

:ha:

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Hold on now. I thought Aussie Boy was a compliment. If someone calls me a "Tennessee Boy", that is high praise. ;)

Now if it was "Roo Breath", she'd be sittin' at 10%.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

what if I am not a true aussie. What if I was born somewhere else and have a disdain for Aussie people? :ha:

you know Roo Breath may not be an insult because they can be eaten....not that I have ever tried it, or ever will but they are food.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Roo Burgers? I would need to be VERY hungry.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It may be in the McDonalds in the remote areas...I am certain Maccas built one in the middle of the desert...but not in the city areas.

However when I went to New Zealand, they had Kiwiburgers at Maccas....:barf:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar