Gameball Monday: Colts at Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: A gameball is given each Monday after a victory to a player on offense, defense and special teams.

Offense
    Vince Young

15-for-25 for 163 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs, 72.6 RT, 9 carries for 78 yards, 8.7 average

Not to sound like a broken record by giving him the offensive gameball two weeks in-a-row but he was special again yesterday. In the past two games he's been 39 for 70 for 412 yards, 4 TDs and a 64.3 completion percentage. Include his running and you can add another 147 yards and another TD.

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001907.shtml

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Hard to argue with any of those choices.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

weak, thought i'd get atleast an honorable mention.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

You'd get the one for the "fan" category... also in the "crazy aussie" category... heck, in that one we'll give you two.

5. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

hey reynaldo did make a key stop on addai and then bulluck finished him off forcing a field goal i was so happy i thought of gunny rright then and there

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Rey was signing autographs, he stopped right before me.

I had my reynaldology t-shirt out to get signed, I reckon he saw it and fled. :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar