Gameball Monday: Titans at Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: A gameball is given each Monday after a victory to a player on offense, defense and special teams.

Offense
    Vince Young
    19-for-29 for 218 yards, 1 INT, 73.6 RT, 7 carries for 86 yards, 12.3 average, 1 TD

Don't you know Bud Adams has to feel like a little kid on Christmas morning? How satisfying it must be for him to extend the middle finger to the Texans franchise while keeping his hands in his pockets. Young accounted for over 300 yards of offense yesterday and now has to be considered a Rookie of the Year candidate.

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001930.shtml

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.
  2. A.D.

A.D. Thank you, Bud. R.I.P. Staff

I agree with the Hentrich pick on special teams, not only for the five inside-the-20 punts, but also because of the -2 return yards, a credit both to Hentrich and the punt coverage unit. It was one of the few times you'll see a punter's net average higher than his gross. It gave Tennessee a field position advantage and prevented Houston from starting in good field position.
  3. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

i personally like Chris Brown's block he really took advantage of the oppertunity he was given, and Courtney Roby's block..that was awesome... not saying they should have gotten a game ball obviously just wantedd to say that
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.