Gameday Crowd/ Experience

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Alex1939, Oct 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

We gave up our season tickets 3 yrs ago. No regrets at all on giving up my tickets.
    We have thought about coming down for a game but decided against it. Instead we go to one of our favorite breweries and get 2 for 1 beers for less than the cost of 1 at the stadium.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Another thing, I hoped Nissan would do stuff to improve game day experience. All I can tell is they removed beer stands, have the same slow and understaffed workers, and threw up 4 trucks in the endzones. Boooooo

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Who can blame you? I typically watch at the local sports bar. our whole bill for 3 people costs as much as 1/2 of a Titans ticket.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar