1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Gameday Giveaway Team Schedules

Discussion in 'Memorabilia' started by NewHorizans, Feb 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo) Tip Jar Donor

Ok, so I am a HUGE Titans fan and think that all huge Titans fans would love to own the Team Schedules that are given out each year during the pre-season games. When I posted this Thread I didnt know which players were on all of the magnets. After some help from this thread and finding the magnets on Ebay, I can now provide a full list of all the magnets. I am sure most Titans fans don't care about these, but if you want to collect something that will only continue, these magnets are great because they started in '98 and will always be giving out at the games.

For those that don't know what I am talking about, every year, during the pre-season. The Titans give away a TEAM SCHEDULE this is a Magnet with one player for that season. I have owned all of them at one point, but never kept them once the season was over. Here is a pic of the 2010.

[​IMG]

(UPDATED - Thanks for GoT for the info on '98 & '99)
    (UPDATED FULLY from EBAY AUCTION)

1998 - 1st Year with 2 Background Players (not specific)
    1999 - No Player, just Titans Emblem
    2000 - Eddie George
    2001 - Steve McNair AND Derrick Mason
    2002 - Frank Wycheck
    2003 - Kevin Carter AND Jevon Kearse
    2004 - Steve McNair
    2005 - Keith Bulluck
    2006 - Drew Bennett
    2007 - Vince Young
    2008 - Kyle Vanden Bosch
    2009 - Cortland Finnegan
    2010 - Chris Johnson

Now that this list is complete, I wonder which player will be on 2011 (if there is a 2011). Post who you think the player should be!
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

I'll have too check the beer fridge
  3. NewHorizans

LOL, Yep I have had them on Fridges for YEARS!! But I Don't own any of them before 2006 (Besides 2000 because I found it on Ebay)
  4. NewHorizans

Only 1 reply yet tones of views. Come on you Titans fans! Someone out there has kept all of these Magnet Schedules and can tell me who was on the years I am missing.
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Man, I only have 'em from 2007.

I have ALL gameday team posters... but can't find the 2001-2004 season posters which sucks... because I would totally put them up in my apartment... in the living room.

I know I have 'em somewhere.
  6. NewHorizans

I literally just found the 2000 Eddie George on Ebay, he still has 2 more. If you ever wanted to own the older ones. I am pretty sure McNair is on the 1999, but I just can't remember.
  7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I really don't care about fridge magnets. lol
  8. NewHorizans

Man Fridge Magents or Wall team posters, they are all rare collectibles. Heck, its a lot easier to find room for the magents than an entire wall.

I am also very disappointed in this forum. I thought for sure this one place there would be at least a few Titans fans that knew which players were on the schedules I am talking about. Can't believe its been this long with no real answer
  9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

sad thing is I probably have mutliples of them, but I just put them in a box.

Interested in a few dozen Del Grecko halloween masks???
  10. NewHorizans

Well, I don't think I need anything Del Grecko. But if you could take the time see on those newly boxed magnets I know we can workout something for the ones I need. But if nothing else it would help if you could post which player was on the older years
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.