Gameday Giveaway Team Schedules

Discussion in 'Memorabilia' started by NewHorizans, Feb 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

I will try an remember the next time I open the container, or look on the beer fridge.

Usually not thinking about this thread when I go to grab a beer - lol

But I will try and remember. I know the first one was shaped like TN and it was Oilers, don't think there was even a player on it.
  2. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo) Tip Jar Donor

I didn't even own the first ones that came out before the Titans had a stadium and were call the TN Oilers. I wouldn't be surprise if the 1997 & 1998 didnt have a player.
  3. NewHorizans

Maybe I need to repost this thread when its Football season so more Titans Fans who have been going to games for 12 years will be able to post on here and help me know which players are on each schedule.

Are there really no Titans fans that have been going to games for 12 years and were given these magnet schedules??

I would never have gotten rid of the older ones if I had not been in college at the time the team started playing here.
  4. NewHorizans

Oh, I just got the 2000 Eddie George Magnet Schedule in the mail today and it is SOO Much smaller than the CJ one from this past season. Man they must have been trying to save money or something
  5. GoT

1998 was the first one, shaped like TN and had 2 players in the background but unable too tell who they are. Probably that way on purpose.

1999 had the Titan fireball logo and no player.

as you know 2000 was the first one with a player and that was EG
  6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I've been going to Titans games for 14 seasons (not 12), so yea... been to every home playoff game and went to the Super Bowl as well as the playoff game in Baltimore.

They're magnets. A lot of people here have been to every game since '98, but magnets get lost along the way. And I've left stuff behind under my seats plenty of times.
  7. NewHorizans

OK, great!!! Thats a great start. I greatly appreciate the info.
  8. NewHorizans

I totally understand a longtime fan like yourself no longer having these magnets, as I too once owned all of them. But I hope that fans like yourself can at least remember which players were on them starting with 2000.

Oh, btw, wouldnt it have been hard to go in 1997?? Since you are saying 14 years, they didnt even have a home stadium. I know in 1998 they played at Vanderbilt but in '97 didn't they play in a few different places having no real home stadium?
  9. GoT

lol - Memphis year
  10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

For some reason I was counting the upcoming season. Make it 13 seasons for me. My mistake.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.