Games to watch in 2008

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Jan 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Go back to NES, that's where the fun begins ;)

I've only played the first one (or maybe there were two I played on the old Nintendo systems, I forget), and one for the PS2. The PS2 one was called Metal Gear Solid - Sons of Liberty. It was pretty good up until the end which got a little too weird for me. The guy that makes the games is sometimes criticized for his, uh, weirdness I guess you'd say :lol: That turned me off to the series, but I may try the latest when I get a PS3. I liked the stealth action and the graphics have always looked really good.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

There was Metal Gear 1 and 2 on NES.

Metal Gear Solid (best one) on PSX
    MGS2 - Sons of Liberty and MGS3 - Snake Eater on PS2
    MGS4 - Guns of the Patriots - PS3

Bobo you gotta play Metal Gear Solid and Snake Eater. If only one, play Metal Gear Solid, it's the best one there.

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Gotta find my PS1....or did I give it away? I may have.

The new one looks intriguing to me.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Do you have a PS2? It is backwards compatible.

You may not understand the new one as it is a continuing story.

Heck i've played all 3 and I still have trouble understanding.

5. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Get the Metal Gear Solid on gamecube. Graphics are completely redone. The scenes with the ninja are amazing. The first action scenes had me hooked. The originals on nes are freaking hard. I've got the emulators on my computer. Metal gear and snakes revenge.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Kojima doesn't consider them part of the story, which is strange since he refers to them with Grey Fox in Metal Gear Solid 1.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar