Ganther released ... to what end ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Nov 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I need to see it again. I was expecting it to look easy from the way everyone said he had an easy TD, but when saw it I was kind of shocked, like "that...that was an easy td?" lol

2. ONUV

ONUV Starter

i was on the quentin ganther bandwagon if there was such a thing. oh well.

3. DJB

DJB Starter

It was a Quintin Ganther band-buggy

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Agreed. If he caught and turned, the defender was playing off enough that Quinton just had to put some wiggle on him. And the guy was taking a bad angle.

There went his career, potentially.

This year's focus was defenders who can tackle. Next year's will be receivers who can catch.

5. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

quinton ganther was waived?

so we waived ganther and picked up veal? i thought we were expecting ganther to be decent?

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Going by what the coaches say ALL the young guys are "improving", "making strides".... We heard all that with Orr and all they did was draft 3 WRs and eventually cut the guy.

I so wish we could find a UDFA running back who could at least be a decent backup. Other teams seem to have no problem finding guys.

7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Quinton was in practice today. He is back on the practice squad, though.

8. asus64

asus64 Camp Fodder

What about Ely?

9. ONUV

ONUV Starter

back on the ganther bandwagon!!!!!

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I thought Veal was a DE at UT, but it seemed like he was a stocky guy. Looks like he was a tweener like Tony Brown who has found his spot in the NFL at DT. Are DT's tend to be more penetrators than space eaters, so maybe he can be something here.

We may still see Ganther in the future. Maybe someday he could get that Holcombe FB/RB role that we used to have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar