Gap Between Titans and Haynesworth Was $2 Million

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4EverYoung

4EverYoung Camp Fodder

He was cut by the Patriots and later resigned. He was a free agent for a little while, although he did "play" his entire career with the Patriots.

Close but no cigar.

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

With the tag weren't we unable to negotiate with him in July?

Sure Al we all believe you. :rolleyes: I hope Washington likes you sitting on your *** when they need you and just being a lazy *** like you were on this team.

The only person who could have probably kept him here is the Geiko stack of money with the eyes.

3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

No sense in talking out the side of your neck man. AH was strait dominant for the past two seasons, he definitely helped this team while he was here. It sucks that he's gone, but I've got no hard feelings, and I'm definitely not gonna sit here and say that he was anything other then a great player. He definitely wasn't worth the $100 mill he got though, I'm glad we didn't throw that kinda cash at him. 8.5 a year sounds quite reasonable though, that's too bad if it's the case

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Michael Strahan - NY Giants

Jonathan Ogden - Baltimore Ravens

Rod Smith - Denver Broncos

Bryant Young - 49ers

What do I win???

5. HornedToad10

HornedToad10 Camp Fodder

If this is true, I don't know why people are bagging on Al instead of the FO. It is clear from this year's contract who had a better understanding of Al's value. And the fact that the FO was quibbling over 2 million over 4 years(500k/year) is why I could see Al being pissed...

6. 4EverYoung

4EverYoung Camp Fodder

4 players in 2 years for 32 teams in the NFL.

you win proving my point.

And all of those players signed with their teams before the Titans were the Titans

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

:rolleyes: :ha:

Actually 3 of those players are from last season alone.

And I didn't take the time to look up every player, Strahan and Ogden were off the top of my head, but I found a list of possible future HoFers and thats where I pulled the names from. I'm sure there were a few non potential HoFers out there fitting the description as well.

Here's what you proved to me: That you have a limited knowledge of NFL players, and that you need work using Yahoo and Google which would answer dumb retorts, like the one you made here, before you even post them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar