Gareon Conley accused of rape

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by 8isGreat, Apr 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

Yes, this was asked to her in an elevator where they supposedly had met and she still went with him when she didn't want any part of him? That is the idea that isn't adding up to me.

EDIT: I guess I read wrong, he asked her in the room the way the story looks now, I think. Lol

2. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

You are not getting his side at all, he hasn't said anything.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

We heard from his lawyer calling her an opportunist. Have heard nothing from her,

4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

https://www.google.ca/amp/amp.timeinc.net/si/nfl/2017/04/25/gareon-conley-ohio-state-nfl-draft-rape-allegations?source=dam

According to a police report obtained by TMZ and Cleveland.com, a 23-year-old woman said Conley violated her at a Westin hotel on April 9. She claimed she met Conley in an elevator around 3 a.m., that they went to his hotel room and that he propositioned her for group sex with his friend and another woman, which she declined. She accused Conley of forcibly having sex with her shortly after watching the other couple have sex.

The alleged victim called police at 3:50 a.m., according to the police report

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. The Hammer

we are:
    More from his lawyer, aka his side

That one is from another article, not in the OP, but in the OP of the other thread

6. The Hammer

That is not her, nor is it someone paid to speak on her behalf

7. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

How would it not be her if she is the one who called the cops?

8. The Hammer

I suppose I am splitting hairs

Though, at no point has she been able to respond to the accusations that she is an "Opportunist" -- which BTW, every lawyer defending a celebrity accused of sexual assault says.

9. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

No one knows what really happened.
    Why don't y'all just calm down until we actually know something.

i think hammer already has this guy marked down for the death penalty

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. The Hammer

And Vondy,

If I wanted to really troll you I would say something like

"Another top prospect has been accused of rape. Vondy will hold of judgement on their guilt until after he finds out what school the accused went to"

:troll:

:wooo:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar