Gase to Dolphins

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by skitch, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SanDiegoTitan

SanDiegoTitan Starter

Gase was the shiny new toy that got what he wanted. I am glad we aren't the Dolphins.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not too concerned missing out on Gase.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

First time HC getting a 5 year contract and roster control shows more than a bit of desperation on the Dolphins part. Ridiculous.

Next your going to tell me they're giving a $100 mil contract to a QB with a losing record and a $114 contract to a defensive tackle. Preposterous.

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I just don't get the Gase love.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Marginally better year, 6-10 record no play-offs, yeah good job Cutler and Gase
    I know they were without Jeffrey and Forte but good coaches and OC's have to find a way.

6. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Having the best year of your career without your top 2 WR's (White and Jeffery) and your RB, isn't impressive?

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Never got the Gase love. The Bears offense was brutal to watch and he possible brings Dowell Loggains as OC.

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Nope, White never stepped on the field so he doesn't count. Yes missing Forte hurt but Langford filled in well for him, probably to the point they dont bring Forte back.
    Sorry not a Cutler fan and like a few on here have stated, I don't get the Gase love.

9. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Gase doesn't get any credit for Langford? What do coaches get credit for then?

I'm not saying the guys a Hall of Fame coach but to say what he did what that bears isn't impressive just doesn't make sense. Cutler played the best football of his career with virtually no help around him.

Bears had more pass yards per game than the Packers. 11th best run offense in the NFL. Again all of that without their starters at skill positions.

Not to mention what he did when Peyton was running his offense... Almost dropped a 40 spot on every team they played.

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Omg omg omg

Base is one of the six guys I wanted the Titans to hire. I knew this would happen. We better hire someone fast before one of the other guys I like gets hired.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar