GATFT: KVB vs. Young

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jul 13, 2008.

?

GATFT: KVB vs. Young

Poll closed Jul 18, 2008.
  1. Kyle Vanden Bosch

45.9%
  2. Vince Young

54.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I went with VY because of the whole franchise QB thing.

3. Eight Gov

Eight Gov Practice Squad

How can VY not be winning this!!

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

if you take out the texas fans and the guys with VY or vince young in their user tags, kvb wins this one easy.

funny how there's homerism in a roster poll.

5. The Playmaker

It's the franchise QB vs a DE. I really like KVB he's one of my favorite players but VY is the face of the franchise.

6. Fry

which is more valuable? 9 tds or 12 sacks?

let's face it, vince hurt us last year more than he helped us.

7. The Playmaker

VY entered last season under intense pressure. ROY, pro-bowl, madden cover, franchise QB, etc. Then in the middle of the season he gets hurt. So for the last part of the season he had to play in the pocket. Which we all agree isn't his strength. Some how we still made the playoffs(even though 75% was defense and 20% was Bironas).

8. Fry

ok, so vanden bosch was a part of the 75% while vince was a part of the 5%.

like i said, which one is more valuable?

9. The Playmaker

VY is. If he gets hurt then were screwed. He was hurt last year and the defense picked him up a little. If VY has a more severe injury and misses half the season then I'd say we wouldn't make the playoffs. If KVB gets hurt and misses a couple of games, the defense would drop a little but not as severe as VY missing time.

10. Fry

im sorry, but a qb who had a turnover differential of -8 is not more important than a DE who was a starter in the pro bowl and one of the main reasons we had one of the best defenses in the league.

if vince had played like he did in 2006, then i wouldn't be debating this one bit, but he was terrible last year, injury or no injury.

i'm a vince fan, but he wasn't even the most important guy on offense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar