GBN 3 round mock draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ONUV, Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's not really a contradiction. I am going from the possible point of view of the Titans, not my personal interests and favourite players.

However I believe we need a DE and a DT.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Remember..

We have 3 6th rd picks. A chance then to bunch up on a position of need.

3. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

Dont draft for needs in the 1st. BPA. We had precisely one pro-bowler last year. Let's get a few bona fide stars before we worry overly about what our needs are. Our needs are all over the field except QB and maybe a couple other spots.

I still like Blalock, especially if we are picking 30th and by some good fortune he falls to us. An interior offensive core of VY, Hall, Turner, Blalock, Roos, Stewart, and Bell would be a huge strength for years to come. That is much better than filling a need with perhaps a lesser player.

4. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Atlanta would be a very intriguing team with CJ...

On the other hand, Ginn to St. Louis? This guy is on crack.

5. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Ginn to StL is actually a good fit. Fast turf - open offense, much better fit for Ginn than our offense. Also, their return game has been nothing for some time. They are virtually a full-time 3-WR offense, so this makes sense.

6. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

:lol: Two players from Tennessee in the first two rounds. Guess this would be a "homer" dream draft.

7. MttyTitan

MttyTitan Guest

Hi guys what would you think of this
    1 round DE
    2 round Blalock or Grubbs our running game will be great.
    3 round DT
    4 round corner

8. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

but they already have Isaac Bruce, Torry Holt, and Drew Bennett, I guess they'd be anticipating Bruce retiring, it'd be amusing tho, Bennett would never get higher than the #3 WR :ha:

9. ONUV

ONUV Starter

WR?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar