GBN Trade Projections

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by metal957, Apr 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Do we have the cap to spend on two 1st round picks on?

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I don't really mind the idea of the trade, but I'd certainly rather go Oline that RB. That's just me, but I think more of our problems came from there than anywhere else (other than D as a whole).

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

If they make a trade it will be for a player they really like and feel they are getting a great value with who can dramatically upgrade a postion. It could even be for a defensive player if they go that route IMO.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

True, and I have a lot of faith in the FO for those decisions, but I'd rather see us fix a hole in the Oline than RB... the RBs get better when we give them some better protection.

5. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Have there EVER been that many trades in the first round? Do yall think Pitt would take 2 5ths, 2 6ths, and 2 7th for it, lol. We've gotta get rid of these late round picks.

6. metal957

metal957 Starter

The compensatory picks aren't tradable I don't think

7. i would rather, address the ot before the rb cause we have two rb's that can be very effective, although they only showed that spratically last year

8. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I feel dumb now......

I left off the compensatory 7ths, but forgot about 5ths and 6ths. Still, what are we going to do with 10 second day picks?

And with their 4th seventh round selection, the Titans select ........... DIET PEPSI MACHINE!

9. pick guys and hope that they are a diamond in the rough kinda like tom brady

6th round
    Too skinny
    No mobility
    198 better guys
    Three rings later......

THE DRAFT MATTERS
    GO DEEP

10. metal957

metal957 Starter

Oh yeah bring him on

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar