GBN's New Mock - Mock Extended To Two Rounds

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by FightinTitan, Feb 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

They have Posluszny falling all the way down to #45. I can't see that happening.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I would be pissed at that draft. Willis is a playmaker, but that still leaves us with no help at DE. I'd hope that to make this draft we would sign a DE and Samuels...

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Bad draft for the Titans. A LB who will see more of the benches than he does of the field and a WR who has to fight with a talented group to even get playing time.

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I don't see Posluszny pulling a LenDale either, he hasn't given any reason to fall that far.

5. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Well...

Pos is coming off an injury, and the things he doesn't do well...shed blockers and cover...could cause him to drop - especially since many feel he might have to play WLB.

His stock will depend on the combine. If he can matchup speed/agility with the big boys, he'll should go higher.

Gut

6. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

In my mind you can't have too many playmaking LBers. I'd be very happy with Willis.

Higgins on the other hand is a reach in my mind.

7. Smart***Titan

Smart***Titan Camp Fodder

Stock may have taken a hit during Senior bowl, several of the scouting reports I read were not very optimistic on him performing like he did in college. Scouts on ESPN insider stated that he wouldn't touch him until 3rd round. We'll see how he performs at the combine. People forget that Calmus was an all world backer in college, just didn't translate to NFL.
    That being said, he may just surprise those genius NFL guys and be the beast he was at PSU.

8. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

I'm disappointed in Collin Lindsay. He normally has a good mock, but this is outright garbage. I mean, the first round selections leave you scratching your heads in regards to some teams and the second round is full of reaches.

Higgins and Allison are in no way second round talents. Allison, could pull off a late second if he does amazing at the combine. However, he's more than likely a third/fourth rounder.

9. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

LOL F that draft its all messed up, obviously the raiders need a QB, its brooks and walters fault, not mosses. plus the titans will most likely pick a WR and if not, a DE or secondary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar