Gears 2?!!!!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by ammotroop, Nov 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cayal

cayal Starter

Can't wait for Prince of Persia. Ubisoft released a remake of the original on PSN and X-Box Live.

COD5 looks like it lived up to expectations as well, despite it being another WWII shooter.

2. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

To all who havent touched Gears 2 yet, or havent dived into playing Horde yet.....man wait til you play this mode.

If you find a good group of guys online to play with, Horde is absolutely addicting. Was home sick yesterday and ended up in a match with a good group of guys. We got all the way up to wave 28 before we failed.

For those that dont know Horde is a new mode where its 5 of you against wave after wave of Locust on one map. And every 10 waves the difficulty increases. You complete a wave after you kill the last locust and as long as atleast one member of your group is alive.

Let me tell you that it can be an absolute blast....at one point my group was at wave 26 and i was the only one left out of my group against 4 more Locust.......it took alot of rolling and evading and some clutch shotgun shots to survive....and its funny hearing the 4 other guys cheering you on as your the last hope of succeeding.....awesome awesome time.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Love Gears 2 still balancing it with NBA 2K9.

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

titans4life10....if you made it to wave 26 you were not playing on insane!! Try that out a few times. Wave 3 and 4 get to the point where it takes an hour to get passed. But ya, horde mode is pretty sweet.

They still need to work on the match making a little bit.

5. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

Ha ha ha yea im not ready for Insane yet, still wanna get my handle down on the game.....but Horde is my favorite mode in the game period.

Ha Ha you and me both....I actually find myself itching to play both, usually switch when im tired of the other.

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Well I beat the game....on hardcore. Couldnt attempt it on insane until I did this. The story is great, kinda short, but great. I love all the different features it offers on multiplayer. I am havent gotten really into the multiplayer cause I wanted to beat the game first. Well now that I beat it, it is time to get some online achievements...........

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

so is nba 2k9 good? or just another bball game with '9' added to the title? It looks good, but does it play better than say...2k7?

8. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Yeh on Insane your pretty much downed or dead if you get shot... Made it to wave 3 lol.

BTW is there any people on here who'd like to party up and play some Gears online sometime? My buddy's don't have a 360(PS3) so I really don't get to play online much without a party.

My gamer tag is TitanSoulja, just let me know if anyone is interested.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i don't like the maps anywhere nearly as much as the COD4 maps, but it's still fun.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I wonder how long it will take for Microsoft to snatch up Gears 3.

Epic had a 2 game deal with Microsoft for Gears of War and everyone knows Sony would love to have it on their system (and the rumors continue).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar