Gears of War 2

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Yossarian, Apr 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

No really. They look like chicks or guys that are on their way to becoming a chick. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

All of the FF main characters (Cloud, Squall, Tidus, um, the dude from XII) have all been really whiny and angsty for my tastes...

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah. If someone argues that the FF guys and all those anime looking wimpy characters do not look like girls, something's wrong.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yet never seen one cry.

And it's all Japanese anyway.

And Cloud is far from angsty or whiny, sorry Kami but you are wrong there.

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Tidus mos def was crying a bunch of times in X...and was always having little emotional breakdowns. :ha:

Yeah, I shouldn't have included Cloud in that category. He belongs more in the "didn't have a more than a few lines of dialouge" heroes.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

i prefer to forget FFX ever existed.

7. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I like the story that Gears has.......hope 2 develops it a little more.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Cloud still looks like Dido though. By the way, what's with the japanese and their obsession with blonde headed/blue eyed heroes??
    I always found it weird. In DBZ, didnt even the dark headed one turn blonde headed when at his max?

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Maybe cause you never see a blonde haired asian, unless the hair is dyed? I dunno.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Boy isn't that a terrible look?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar