Geaux Titans League..

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by CRUDS, Aug 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

2. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

I wanna see what group of guys they have doing Draft Grades -- There is no way I have a C lol. I'm awarded a C because the computer auto picked Crowder?...

And winning only 1 game is close to impossible unless you don't activate a starting lineup at all 12 out of 14 weeks.... (said I was going to go 1-13)

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

dont put too much stock into that grade
    Heres my summary they gave me

• LOL LOL x 2
  4. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

its all fake news lol

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Yahoo is good like that

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Haha thank you to @JCBRAVE and whoever else responded to my buddy Jimmy Psycho when he asked about having more than one QB on the roster.
    The responses of "only after getting your 2nd kicker" had me cracking up..

Jimmy is good guy (he also happened to be the one who draft Rodgers and Gronk at 10/11). And still ended up with a top three rated draft!

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Rough season indeed...

Despite a Set of Monster RBs, CRUDS is Going to Have a Rough Season

Draft Summary
    "With the fifth pick in the draft, CRUDS selects: Tim Tebow." OK maybe it wasn't that bad, but it might as well have been. Despite being gifted a favorable draft position (fifth), CRUDS is expected to struggle, finishing 11th in GeauxTitans! League with a record of 3-11-0 (1,457 points). With their first five picks, CRUDS focused on a balanced offensive attack, selecting QB Marcus Mariota (53rd overall), RBs DeMarco Murray (20th) and Joe Mixon (44th), and WRs Odell Beckham Jr. (5th) and DeAndre Hopkins (29th). They also ended up landing one of the most prolific sets of WRs in the league, as they added Beckham Jr., DeSean Jackson, Hopkins, and Jarvis Landry.

Schedule
    CRUDS should pick up a new hobby, like bird watching, during Week 8. Their top four projected scorers (Marcus Mariota, Carson Palmer, Odell Beckham Jr., and DeMarco Murray) will be off that weekend. Based on their opponents' projected points, they have a weaker-than-average schedule. CRUDS has the opportunity to finish the season on a hot streak, as the last four games of their season are projected to be less difficult than the league average.

Draft Notes
    • Good Luck With That One!
      CRUDS will have some intriguing decisions to make each week at WR, with a narrow projected points difference between their third- (DeAndre Hopkins), fourth- (Jarvis Landry), and fifth-ranked (Tyler Lockett) wideouts.

• Shouldering the Burden?
      CRUDS has three above-average positions on their roster: RB, DEF, and WR.

• Close to the Vest
      CRUDS was focused on a squad with minimal volatility, grabbing six "low-risk" players out of 14 picks.

• Brett Favre is Just a Phone Call Away
      CRUDS grabbed a couple of QBs (Marcus Mariota and Carson Palmer) that'll both be on bye in Week 8, and will be looking for a signal-caller. You can try to call Brett, but texting him isn't exactly encouraged.

• My One and Only
      Ignoring roster depth, CRUDS chose only one player at three different positions (TE, DEF, and K).

• Rocket Arm
      Carson Palmer has a cannon, projected to rank third among all QBs with 3 TDs over 40 yards.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

So I'll need to dump Palmer by week 8. Here' to hoping Marcus is as advertised..

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Enjoy week 8

I made sure that didn't happen to me

Does anyone else besides me factor in byes?

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

[​IMG]

Hammer Time Draft Report Card

[​IMG]
    Led by an Elite Group of RBs, Hammer Time Won't Go Down Easily

Draft Summary
    Playoffs?! Are you kidding me, playoffs?! Actually, yeah that could happen. Hammer Time put together a quality team and is projected to finish in fifth-place in GeauxTitans! League at 8-6-0 (1,503 points). They focused on having a balanced offensive attack, selecting QB Drew Brees (42nd overall), RB Devonta Freeman (18th), WR Mike Evans (7th), and TE Jordan Reed (55th) within the first five rounds. They ultimately have the lowest-scoring group of WRs in the league, as they have Evans, Golden Tate, Jeremy Maclin, and Zay Jones on their team.

Schedule
    Hammer Time should drop off the grid during Week 5. They have three players and the most projected fantasy points on bye that week. Taking a look at the season from start to finish, they have one of the softest schedules. Corresponding with the third-easiest overall schedule, Hammer Time also has the league's second-easiest first four games and softest last four games of the season.

Draft Notes
    • A Pair of Strengths
      Hammer Time has two positional units projected to be better than the league average, TE and RB.

• Team of Champions
      Hammer Time is rocking a team of fantasy MVPs. Last season, three of their players were among the top-20 players that were on the most first-place fantasy teams (Mike Evans, Drew Brees, and Jordan Reed).

• Defense Wins Championships?
      Hoping to play the favorable matchups week-to-week, Hammer Time chose to go with two DEFs instead of loading up at other spots.

• Low Floor, High Ceiling?
      Hammer Time grabbed a sleeper in Zay Jones with pick No. 138.

• A Multifaceted Machine
      Johnson Jr. is a dual-threat back for Hammer Time, racking up points on the ground and through the air. He ranks second among RBs in projected receiving yards with 632.
    Player Analysis
      • Mike Evans, WR
      • Round 1, Pick 7

Mike the Monster
      Second only to Jordy Nelson in receiving TDs last season, Evans appeared on more first-place fantasy rosters than any other wide receiver.
      • D. Freeman, RB
      • Round 2, Pick 18

Advanced Math
      If Hammer Time had a nickel for every time Devonta Freeman is projected to touch the ball this season, they'd have 272 nickels.
      • Drew Brees, QB
      • Round 4, Pick 42

A High-Volume Passer
      Brees led the NFL in attempts, completions, and passing yardage last season. Among all QBs, only Brady and Rodgers appeared on more championship rosters than the future Hall-of-Famer in 2016.
      • Jordan Reed, TE
      • Round 5, Pick 55

Rule 86
      When he's healthy, you start him. Despite taking a noticeable step back from his outstanding 2015 campaign, Reed continued rewarding owners last year. Among all NFL tight ends, only Jimmy Graham appeared on more first-place fantasy rosters.
      • Golden Tate, WR
      • Round 6, Pick 66

Go Big or Go Home
      Golden Tate is a constant threat to go deep, ranking second among NFL WRs in TDs over 40 yards with 2.1.
    Best Available
    With four below-average positions on Hammer Time, WR and DEF are projected as especially weak units that should be upgraded first.

• Sterling Shepard
      • Rank 153, ADP 125

• Cooper Kupp
      • Rank 157, ADP 127

• Jacksonville Defense
      • Rank 182, ADP 144

• Baltimore Defense
      • Rank 183, ADP 137
    • Bye Week Points Lost
      Week 4Week 5Week 6Week 7Week 8Week 9Week 10Week 11Week 12

Use the up and down keys to navigate between series. Use the left and right keys to navigate through items in a series.

Each bar represents the total projected season points for each player that's on bye that week. This chart shows any potential bye week issues.

• Pick Number Minus ADP
      -30-20-10010203040506070

Use the up and down keys to navigate between series. Use the left and right keys to navigate through items in a series.

Pick Number
      Bars above zero indicate a pick was selected later than a player's ADP. Bars below zero show players that were taken earlier than their ADP.

• Avg Points by Position vs League
      QBRBWRTEKDEF

Team League
      The average projected points for all the players at each position versus the average projected points for all players at that position in the league.

• Schedule by Opponent Points

Week
      Week-by-week schedule with each opponent's projected season points. This chart shows any difficult or easy stretches in the schedule.
    Automated Insights, the leading provider of personalized content. Learn more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar