General Jackson rules changed

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Broken Record, Aug 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I have taken the General Jackson riverboat several times from Opry Mills over to the games and have really enjoyed it. They had a dj and a dance floor and open bar and you just partied all the way to the game and back.

I just noticed that things are different this year. Instead of using the General Jackson, they are taking a smaller boat called the Music City Queen. The Queen only seats 200.

That's not so bad, the bad part is that historically the food on the boat has been horrible. You used to have an option to buy a ticket at about half price or less and not eat, now you've got to buy the full ticket which runs $40 a pop. :greedy:

When you can park within walking distance to the stadium for $5, that's just too much for an average Joe like me. Maybe I'm the average Joe they are trying to get rid of :ha:

2. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

If they are wanting to get rid of the average joe, bad food-bad service-and high prices is NOT the way to do it.

Leave it to moron that can't spell General Jackson to mes up a good thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar