Get Delanie Walker to the Pro Bowl

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 5, 2014.

?
  1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    22.6%
  2. Haha, no.....

24 vote(s)
    77.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Bull

Brett Kern is killing it out there

Ive already voted for Walker, Casey, and Kern 4 times today. Im getting one of these guys a spot.

2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Casey should make it.

DW's pro bowl depends on Mett. If mett comes back from the bye and does very well, as I have a hunch he will, then our rookies media popularity will rub off on delainey and could get him some much needed votes to make it.

3. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

You have a point on Kern. He should make it as well.

4. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

Casey only has 4 sacks thus far but has been disruptive in the run game as well. He also has lots of QB hurries and hits.....all opposing QBs bring his name up constantly. Another 4-5 sacks and his continued play should get him in.

Delanie will need to have a couple big games so he can get that yardage back up again, but he is going against tougher competition to get in. Seemed he and Locker was building on something but that didn't last....Charlie has overthrown him several times, which would have helped.

5. JCBRAVE

OR they could do nothing and we all vote them in a million times...

I voted 4 times yesterday, about to go vote 4 more times. It literally takes 3 seconds to vote for Walker, Casey, and Kern.

I only vote those 3 in, no one else, then hit submit ballot and its done.

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

You're probably right, i'm just so pissed at this team. I've never felt so disconnected to a team that I love, but the last two years have just been awful. We could literally use an upgrade at almost every position on the team -- that's just sad. I know it's Whizs first year and will take time to get "his players", but damn - this is hard too watch. Luckily, Mettenberger atleast gives me 1 thing to be excited about -- which will likely turn into another thing to be disappointed in.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

Bump

go vote some Titans in, who cares if they're not deserving, it'll be our joke on the NFL

but Walker still should get there.

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot

8. KRK13

KRK13 Starter

I didn't read this whole thread but Delanie deserves it and Avery Williamson would be the only other player I would vote for.

9. JCBRAVE

go vote then, I vote every day 3 or 4 times

10. KRK13

KRK13 Starter

I've been voting everyday :)

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar