GET OUT THE F**KING CAR SO I CAN KICK YOUR A**

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by GeronimoJackson, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

But that's why I think he did. Trying to look tough in front of his boys.

Especially when he knew dude wasn't getting out. You saw when people came up he got more "showy" about it. Then as soon as dude does get out- he's completely done trying to fight. haha

... and if you can't break the glass of a car window- you're probably not going to hurt anyone anyway.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

maybe

The military does have their fair share of those guys. Not included in the video, is the guy cut them off and continually brake checked them. I also know exactly where this happened. Less than two minutes outside the main entrance, MP's are literally 5 seconds away. The guy just had too much to lose being so close to them.

3. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

The guy was a marine and just got back from a tour of duty.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say he wasn't just putting on a bro show. He can probably fight.

Not to say Marines give world class hand to hand training because they don't. I just don't think this guy was bro raging. The only reason I know that is because I remember a news story on it from like a year or two ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar