Get RID of Mariota

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kid Astro, Oct 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Well, again you show YOUR ignorance. MM was a turnover machine last year, and part of this year. The only way to hide that was to put him under center and let him hand off. Safest bet for him. Then we let him dink and dunk. We rarely let him throw over the middle. We are hiding him. You can't comprehend that? Read up some and you might learn a thing or two. He can't look off a safety, or move anyone with his head or eyes. He looks at his first target and stares until they hopefully get open. This is why we got him a fantastic line for protection. He has more time than most NFL QB's. So Mularkey is saddled with him, like Fisher was with VY. The only question is will MM show progress.

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Knew I'd find a thread like this. Stayed off here all day due to the depressing loss.

Marcus has to take better care of the football, especially near the of the game.

3. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

If he had played better during the game he wouldn't have had to worry about the end of the game. Even the best QB's get stripped of the ball, but a rookie (of sorts) doesn't have the maturity to be aware of everything at once. He even said he was looking downfield when it happened. People act like missing that 3rd and 2 pass is no big deal, but those kinds of things extend drives and maybe even get points. They also keep the Colts off the field and rest our defense. It's the little things that make a difference.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

This is 100% true. Not being a fanboy, but damn why our defense put him in that position? We were up 23-20 under 2 mins left and could not stp them worth a damn. If we held them to a FG i think we drive down and win.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Multiple reasons we lost today. Exactly

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Noodle Arm.

7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Speculation. Or, JR continues to get the many other missing pieces to make a functioning NFL team, Mariota may succeed then, and we don't have to go through the dreaded rebuild.
    But based on the 1 shot that McDaniels has had, just hiring him = a rebuild.

8. Black Mamba

Black Mamba Special Teams Standout

Obviously we're not even half way done with the season. But I'm already looking at a way forward, I doubt this team gets any better this year with the attrition caused by inherent injuries.

So, what's the way forward if your JRob? He's evaluating everyone right now... Do you think he feels confident in QB play?

9. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

I think he is wishing he had his old job back. This mess may be too big to fix.

10. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I bet your fun to be around in real life.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar