Get Terrance West in the rotation.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanUpB4UGO, Nov 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

West has 4.5 speed, and is a bigger back. Andrews has 4.8 speed. One has the speed to bounce runs out to the edge and get upfield. When Andews tries to do that, he often is caught before he can turn the corner.

Just saying that West should be getting some playing time, along with Cobb. See which one gets hot and feed them the ball.

• Troll Troll x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

West is this year's Seastrunk

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

You are most likely correct. However I will say Whiz was doing the entire group a disservice with his ludicrous substitutions. Sometimes backs need to be consistently fed in order to get into a groove and gain some confidence. Thinking you can plug 3 different guys in for a play or two here and a play or two there is, frankly, retarded.

I do think Andrews at least has the potential to be a serviceable starter. I look forward to seeing what he do with a full workload and hopefully better blocking.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

Andrews is as interim as Mularkey is right now....

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I brought up his 40 time once and someone told me he wasn't fully healthy when he ran it. I never bothered to look into but if that's true then I don't think it's fair to say he had "4.8 speed". He doesn't look super slow to me when I watch him run. But even if he is indeed "slow" by NFL RB standards there's more to the position than speed alone.

6. In19944

In19944 Guest

I wound up on here somehow but I see someone is backing T.West. I just wanted to chime in and say as a die hard Browns fan who goes to training camp every yr. West is not good. He doesn't take the game serious. He thought he was on Lebron James status when he was here in Cle. There were 2 major problems in the Browns locker room last yr: Manziel & West. Manziel took the brunt of the attention, as he should have. Back to my original point, West's ceiling is mediocre at best. Just wanted to chime in.....Go Browns. Go Titans. Love your team & wish we had your QB. Lol.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Your right back to Whis's sh*ty philosophy of having 3 guys touch the ball which is just idiotic. So your saying that .3 seconds is the reason Andrews can't turn the corner ?? Andrews deserves the lead role while Cobb slowly works his way back, that's why we drafted him. West was a pointless pickup IMO.

8. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Curious as to why you think he wouldn't be able to carry the load considering he's never been given a shot. Not to mention he's running behind a putrid online so up until this point I think he's done a decent job when given a chance.

9. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Why would we start a RB who wears long sleeves in the heat and fumbles?

10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Andrews should be given more of a chance to see what he can do. When Cobb returns and ready we should see what he can do. Sankey had his chance.

If Andrews doesn't show anything I'd go after Doug Martin in FA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar