Ghost stories

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by HanniVol Lecter, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tell me some stories (real life) about some unexplained encounters you've had ITT. TIA.

2. I saw a ghost town when I logged onto this site. TIFWIW.

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I've never seen a ghost. I have, however, seen stuff I can't explain in the sky. Probably 4 times since about the age of 8. Won't get into exact details, but a light in the sky moving at insane speeds going to the far right, then zipped upward and then to left. It stayed still and stationary for 3-4 minutes after this, then just vanished.

No drugs/alcohol etc (at that time ;p). My Mom was there with me and saw the exact same thing I did. Was pretty amazing. I'd rather of seen a ghost though.

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

My parents house supposedly haunted. I am not sure if I believe that it is.

My stepfather is one of the most down to Earth people I know and even he agrees that he has seen things in their house he can not explain. Everyone has claimed that they see a dark figure around the house. Unexplained noises, objects moving around have all been reported by various friends and family.

My little brother used to wake up with unexplained scratches on his back and legs. I witnessed this on multiple occasions. I still say he was just scratching himself in his sleep.

The only thing I personally experienced was a voice that I heard late one night. I was in town visiting and came in late one night. My parents were the only ones there and they were asleep. This was about 3:00am.

I was in the guest room and was preparing to lay down. Suddenly I heard the most awful moan that transitioned into a high pitched scream. It seemed like it lasted forever. The crazy thing was it sounded like it in the room with me. There was nobody else in the house and my parents room was way on the other side of the house. This freaked me out a little bit but everyone had heard things in the house so I just kind of shrugged it off.

A couple of minutes later my mom knocked on the door and asked if I was watching a movie or something because they woke up and heard voices followed by the same scream I heard. She had assumed I had the volume turned up on the TV or something.

I still don't believe the house is haunted. Until I see a ghost standing in front of me I'll continue to be a skeptic.

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. jdog

jdog I like beer!

I lost my best buddy, a small dog that I had for 19 years on June 13th. The next morning I went to work but as I was leaving I turned on a compact flouresent type light on the basement stairs. The light started flashing like a stobe light. I turned it off and left. My wife told me the same thing happened to her later that morning. I didn't think much aboutit at the time but it has not reacted that way before or since.
    My wife was on the couch the next day and a hanging type light came on by itself. She crossed the room about twenty feet away and turned it off. It operates with a manual twist type switch.
    Nothing like this has occured since.
    I had another strange occurence in 2001 after I lost my son that involved a house plant but that is another story.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

If I ever see a ghost in front of me I'll consider myself insane.

Not that this is true in every case, and definitely not you guys at all, but the few people I know who have seen supernatural things may be certifiably insane. One of my friends who is super-religious said a tape flew up out of the tape recorder and flew against the wall. His dad had also reportedly seen supernatural things. Either demons have a grudge against their family or they have some genetic trait that makes them hallucinate.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I've never hallucinated before.

I do enjoy hearing stories of people that have though.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I've never experienced anything myself but my wife and mother-in-law have a story that they swear by. My wife's grandfather died and my wife and her mother were sitting in their kitchen after the funeral talking about the grandfather. The lights directly above them suddenly began to flicker and then shattered. Not really a scary story but strange nonetheless.

I myself am very, very skeptical of ghosts. But when two people you trust so much swear that something like that happened it makes you wonder. Of course it could've just been a coincidence but that's a heck of a coincidence.

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

I've hallucinated artificially a few times.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. I ride with this guy. Ghosts are BS and I know that....but for some reason I still enjoy hearing stories.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar