Ghost stories

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by HanniVol Lecter, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

So do you believe in alien life?

Interesting thread so far. I love anything to do with ghost stuff. Im an avid Ghost Adventures fan(/shame). With an infinite universe, you'd have to be stubborn to believe there isn't other life out there. If they are capable of travel/thought/etcblah is another question entirely, but still, nothing man made that I have ever seen can come close to explaining the speed and physics of some of the things I have seen in the sky.

edit: Awesome watch about infinity and the universe. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG1JpC5jels"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG1JpC5jels[/ame]

2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Yeah I get what you mean..and I completely agree with this second part of your post..

But if we are being realists...then we can see that in our human experiences..much of what we 'know' is claimed to be 'the hard facts'...when it could be just the opposite.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Most definitely.

But this is just me assuming the obvious- that with the universe as large as we know it to be, there must be some other forms of life- who knows what kind. Maybe none resembling human, but then again... why not?

I just wish if ghosts exist that they'd stop being so damned vague about it.

4. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

A side note on an infinite universe...

'Bo Biddly' is immortal, and she owns 100 million pants, 100 million shirts, 100 million pairs of socks and shoes. If she does not re-wear an item until she has already used every single item in her wardrobe and cannot re-use the same combination of clothes (outfit) until she has exhausted every possible combination of pant, shirt, socks and shoes. At that point she will have to begin re-wearing a previously worn outfit.

Point is, if our universe is infinite (and there are plenty of different types of infinite universes (theories)) then, somewhere out there is an internet with a website very similar to GoTitans.com with a user named, Deuce Wayne, who isn't a troll :wink2:

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

You lost at me the end.

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

which God?

7. Deuce Wayne

Bible-God, typically.

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

which Bible..there are more than 1 yanno

9. jdog

jdog I like beer!

I think he is referring to the bizzaro world.

10. Deuce Wayne

The one that still sells copies in 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar