Giants D now even better!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Aug 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Enter Kenny Phillips the 31st pick in the draft. Here is what a reporter is saying about him.

Phillips had 6 unassissted tackles and 2 assists in their first preseason game. You can watch him tonight against the browns.

The thing about phillips is that he is almost as fast as micheal griffin while being 2 1/4 inches taller and 12 lbs heavier. The giants are playing him at FS where he can use his athletic ability better. He was a solid SS at miami but as a FS he can roam around and make plays.

When this guy is making his speech in canton remember who it was who first told you about him. Rolltide.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he'd be a perfect fit in our three safety package....

3. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

THe Giants lost 4 starters on D and one HOF DE............they wont be better with a rookie S. Phillips is a solid player but he will get smoked by Romo and McNabb. I bet the Brownies go after him with their ones too.

4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Self gloss is awesome.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

All we need to know is that the Giants got Mario Manningham. Who cares about this other guy?

6. ONUV

ONUV Starter

phillips > manningham

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I think he was being sarcastic...I wouldn't mind to see both on the Titans though :brow:

8. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

I got the GMen falling to last place in the east this yr................behind them all.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I really liked Phillips but it would have been a while till he started.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Manningham will have more impact for the Giants than Phillips for the next 2-3 years. Bet that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar