Giants vs Titans tailgating question.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fitantitans, Nov 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

The game has been moved to 3:15. What time will the stadium parking lots open?
    Will there be anyone tailgating early, 8am-9am?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The answer to your intended question is - Yes I will be there. :brow:

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Gunny, we'll have to exchange cell phone numbers so that I can send you text messages throughout the game. Bipolar won't give up his Sprint digits!

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha: I dunno how it all works using an Australian service with roaming and an American service.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

elfinmagic53, Gunny and I will meet you at a downtown establishment of your choice next Sunday morning. I'll give you a phone number, that's no big deal.

I just hope your name doesn't turn out to be Lola. ;)

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

or Bubba....

7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

The game doesn't start until 3:15! Morning!? Since it's an extension of Thanksgiving weekend the extended elfin family is coming to town. I won't get to LP field until 2:30ish. I'm gonna be sitting in a box so it will be easier to sneak off to SEC 330. I'll sidle by and see if you pick me out of a lineup. I have a little adventure, yippee!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar