Gigantic News from the Cycling world

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Big TT, Feb 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Duuuuude... come ON.

See- there's nothing worse than people hearing total BS news...well, than people regurgitating total BS news on message boards spreading it to others.

Steroids didn't make Chris Benoit kill his family.

And it doesn't.

And it's not NEAR as dangerous as you or others say it is. If it were, your body wouldn't be producing natural steroids.

Trust me... 80% of the NFL is on roids.

How many are going crazy? How many are going to die soon?...

Brain damage is more dangerous than steroids. (the reason Chris Benoit went crazy)

2. Deuce Wayne

Tell you what... find me a coroner's report that lists COD being steroids.

Won't ever happen. There's a reason. Don't buy all media's BS.

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I see you are expanding your ignorance to new area's dunce. Fool.

4. Deuce Wayne

Your constant name-calling with the inability to form a rebuttal is getting old.

You could always prove me wrong by finding steroids as a COD... oh wait, no, you can't. So continue to act like I'm the dumb one while you argue with facts.

This isn't Taboo, by the way.

5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Uh... that's not how cause of death works. Steroids can be a contributing factor, but the cause of death would be something like heart failure. So you're right, I won't be able to find you a report that lists steroids as a cause of death.

It's ridiculous how often you call out other people for being wrong, then go and make a huge fool of yourself because you are the one who has no idea what he's talking about.

Also, didn't you once admit on this forum that you took (are taking?) steroids? Maybe I am remembering it wrong, but maybe you have gigantic bias here.

Look up the peer-reviewed studies if you want to know the negative effects of steroid use. They are well-documented. If you need some help understanding what a peer-reviewed study is, I would be happy to explain it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

or smoking pot..

7. Deuce Wayne

How in the hell am I making a fool of myself when you're clearly just banking on some media BS. Hell- ABC debunked this nonsense like 10 years ago.

Yes, I took steroids.

And instead of seeing that as a bias- see that as me knowing it's safe.

See-

I've NEVER:

Smoked (anything)
    Wont even take an aspirin for a headache.
    Never been drunk.
    Don't even take in caffeine.

Now... if I've gone my whole life being cautious of such things- why would I take steroids if I thought there was a serious risk?

I studied, was extremely cautious going in, and decided that there was no risk.

And there wasn't.

But hey- keep spreading lies about how Chris Benoit killed because of steroids.

Your negatives you're talking about looking up can easily be balanced by other takes. This is why you have to know what you're doing- and if you do (trust me- pro athletes definitely do), you can be perfectly healthy while taking.

8. Deuce Wayne

Your hero, Lance Armstrong would agree with me...

[​IMG]

Again- chill with your name calling.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well he does have a furry elbow - I blame steroids, and Eugene Amano

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think that most sports biggest argument against steroids is the fact that they probably cause just as many injuries they help prevent/heal.

Human body is not designed to perform at such a constant level like that and of course that opens it up to injury. Speaking from a contact sports perspective.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar