Give It All Up For #10

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitansCountry25, Jan 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

If VY Vince Young goes pro this NFL draft the TITANS should give up everything draft picks do a saints deal give up all picks to get him. Any player anyone we dont have anyone that great anyway but give up what you need to to get IN-Vinceable.

Stop this mess about his arm he has one of the quickiest released ive ever seen and a hell of a gun I mean that ball gets to where it needs to in a hurry. His vision in running is unlike anything ive ever seen. I have seen him launch the ball 50 yards in the air so this arm strength junk im not sure where that comes from.

Bottom line if Vince goes NFL GET HIM!!!!!!!!

He is one in a million. Hey put 420yds on a team that has not lost a game in 2 years..

2. Troupe4Prez

Troupe4Prez Guest

Took the words right out of my mouth

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Thats crazy. No way do we give "EVERYTHING" meaning picks, up to get him. He is not the "Awnser" all our problems. He could be a help, but we have other needs...DEFENSE, DEFENSE, DEFENSE, to work on.

4. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Not that, but a 1st, next years 1st, next years 3rd, and trade Volek somewhere to get a 3rd and trade that to move up two spots.

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I still think that is too much. I can see MAYBE, this years 1st, next years 2nd. MAYBE. I am almost just as happy taking Lienhart or Cutler.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I suppose the Saints could listen to a Volek trade.

Of course Young may want to come here and may enquire about the Saints intentions and that will determine whether he comes out or not.

7. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

I wrote this in the other thread.

- Young is no NFL QB. Is he exciting to watch run the ball ? yes, but he's no QB. He stays in the shotgun the entire game, every play. When he does throw it... its to the flat, and he puts up mis-leading stats in a " Zone step " offense. I can't believe fans are considering him as our first pick with the idea he could be a NFL QB. He would have little to no success at that level.

Him being in the shot gun every play... is a indicator that he can not process defense(s) quickly and needs the extra time. Tonight it looked like they ran the same play.. over and over again. I felt like I was watching some guy on xbox playing NFL live that keeps running the same play or Nebraska running the option in the early 90's.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i believe mcnair played mostly out of the shotgun in college, as did byron leftwich and chad pennington.

9. IndyTitan

IndyTitan So Peter...

Bush, Leinart, or Young is fine with me. No need to trade for anything as one of those three players would be fine choices.

10. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

Leftwich, Pennington have done nothing to mount on their career walls and Mcnair is playing off of reputation steming from the 99'season... which he won some games, but it was our defense that got us to the Super-bowl. I like McNair as much as the next guy, but he is extremely inaccurate and he struggles reading defenses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar