Give It All Up For #10

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitansCountry25, Jan 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

Titanpride, calm down a bit man. You have done this before if I recall correctly. I think you said you would embarrass me too. Did you forget to take you meds? So he called you a playboy, roll with the punches. But then again, I would really like to see you embarrass someone on this sight. Go ahead man embarrass them.

2. titan west

titan west Guest

thats why we need to draft leinart for his accuracy and his pocket presence and plain old ability to play. tell me you did not see it. I'm no usc fan, but they did not stay in there rush lanes and the coach did a poor job managing the game thats why they lost.....

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

actually , there for a minute he sounded like you :brow:

4. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

I never said Omar Jacobs was #3 quality. But I believe taking Omar with a 2nd or 3rd round pick will be better off than taking vince young at #3 or with a top-10 pick next year.

"Young is the only NCAA QB to have over 2500 yards passing and 1000 yards rushing" and Omar Jacobs has the NCAA QB record with 40 tds and 4 ints. 1,000 yards rushing with the speed I saw last night will equate to less than 600 in the NFL. He doesn't have the speed to match the agility to have the success at running Vick has (and he only got 550 yards). He's a better passer than Vick, but that doesn't say an awful lot, really does it. Take away vicks speed and he isn't a starter at QB.

5. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

Too funny... I've never provoked or gone after anyone for their opinion and people start coming out of the wood works. Look at how this whole thing got started... then let me know. I've got Flav'a Flav who wants to go from opinion to personal

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I never said you did, thnom. I just said #3 was our best chance for getting a QB. Besides, Jacobs' best chance right now is to return for another year of eligibility and compete with Brady Quinn. If we get Bush, we might keep an eye out for Jacobs next year.

My point about the yardage is he has more rushing yards in a season than Vick ever had, even though he is slower, by like 1.xx seconds.

And yes, it says a lot when you look at his passer rating (higher than Jacobs, I believe) and see that he completed 75% of his passes going head to head with Leinart.

Right now I'm looking at Young like he's more of a Roethlisberger (decision-making) with vision and speed. I don't think of him like Vick as much as some do. That's the obvious comparison. If he learns behind McNair for two years, I think he's ready.

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I don't think there's a real reason for the argument, guys. Pride, I don't think KaZ was trying to offend you by calling you "playboy."

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

didnt he run over someone to get one of his TDs?

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Hell, I saw him run over, through, by, under and around alot of dudes

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

TitanPride, your acting like a fool. Being called "playboy" is not an insult, and he was giving his opinion just like you were. Your the one who ATTACKED someone. THATS my opinion.

Your "flav, Flav" comment is an attack, as was your first post. I dont care if you have a MILLION post, its not neccesarry.

Playboy is comparable to "dude", or homey, or Man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar