Give It All Up For #10

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitansCountry25, Jan 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

oh I was thinking if the big 3 were still on the board.

yeah I'd take The Brick or Hawk after the 3.

2. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Just speculating. What if Young doesn't come out. Then it's the big two.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What if Young and Bush stay, ruins the whole draft.

4. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Go Cutler! I guess....:suspect: :hmm:

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

yeah, if Young and Bush do not declare, then I'd trade out to abou the spot where LenDale White would be (mid teens) and then turn the corner and select Omar Jacobs (if he declares)

6. Haynesworth92

Haynesworth92 Fat Albert

I still think we have more pressing needs on the O-line and at LB. Also at safety. It's nice to have these flashy players but we need some big guys to protect them first. And our defense definitely needs work. I'd rather stick with McNair and Brown/Henry for another year and try to shore up the line and the D.

7. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

If we get bush, I see us trading CB...sounds crazy, but I think a big possibility.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar