give me the score...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GMITTS, Sep 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I love pictures of VY getting pressure - he always looks so ho-hum about a guy in his face and he's always looking downfield. Just looks like he's in total control all of the time.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Well, last week I said Vince would throw big and we would beat the jags. At least I got the part that mattered correct.

Titans 27
    Colts 24

The 12th man will make a difference. It'll be loud and cause some false starts on colts o-line.

3. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

27 - Titans
    24 - Dolts

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

exactly

on a serious note. That hack MLB Morris had a good game for the dolts against the hapless Aints. No way the dolts can expect him to contrubute that way on a weekly basis.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Titans 31
    Colts 20

6. TheMugwump

TheMugwump Guest

Colts - 37
    Titians - 13

and this:
    True. Thank goodness that wasn't him holding down the fort during the strong playoff run last year... :rolleyes:

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I can't homer out on this one.....Titans - 18, Colts - 27

8. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

:bighomer: After Careful consideration... I'd say Not A Chance...
    :coltssuk:
    24-17 Titans
    (Peyton struggles after stubbing his toe during a Direct tv commercial)

9. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I posted this on a different board, but this is a good place for it as well.

I think the Titans win this game. The Titans can stop the run without loading up the box, which is what killed the saints. With VY being one of our run threats, the Colts' defense is setup perfectly for Young to have a big day. We have a top five O-Line, and the Colts have pure pass rushers on ends. Freeney's over-aggressiveness is why Vince was able to gash the Colts last season. The Colts are weak in the middle of the D-Line, which happens to be the Titans' strength running the ball. If the Colts decide to load the box to stop the run, they are weak enough at corner for Vince to make them pay. Vince does throw a good long ball, he just doesn't get much opportunity to throw it.

I think Lendale White has a big day, and the Titans win 24-21.

10. moose4now

moose4now Starter

27-7 Colts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar