Givens Adds Experience and Success to WR Position

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

as of right now he's an athlete playing WR instead of a WR playing football. he still needs to improve on his route running and his coverage recognition. with that said, if he improves on those things he could be randy moss without the attitude.

and let the record show i watched him a lot this year as i am an OSU fan.

2. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

ya man true true about Ginn....but still we are all complaining about Calico not doing stuff well...so i mean, he'd be worth a shot right? I would love to see him in a titans uniform, him and pacman returning for us? That would be sick...

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

We just need to hope Givens can live up to the contract we signed him to and at least one of the 2nd year guys can step up and be the next Mase. That gives us two solid starters down the road even if we don't resign Bennett or Calico. It already looks like Brandon Jones could be that kind of guy but the injury set him back. I still think Roby or Williams could be special. All those guys played well for rookies. Very few rookie WRs do well in the NFL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar