Givens to visit Tennessee

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NYTitansFan, Mar 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

Mike Reiss, of the Boston Globe, reports the Tennessee Titans will meet with free agent WR David Givens (Patriots) Monday, March 13. Agent Brad Blank confirmed the visit.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

wouldnt be a bad signing

3. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Good stuff. He's the best move at WR for us.

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I like it!

5. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

yeah i wouldnt mind having him

6. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

WR Givens to Make Visit to Titans

SUMMARY: Patriots WR David Givens is supposedly on his way to Nashville after leaving Houston without a contract after a visit there today. Givens, one of the prime free-agent prospects, wants $25 million over five years. Late Saturday night, the Texans said Boston-based agent Brad Blank informed them that Givens was going to re-sign with New England but he made the trip to Houston as scheduled Sunday morning.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

would we pay him 25 over 5?

8. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

thats a very good question gunny...

9. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I think it's possible that we would pay him that. He is only 26 I believe, so it's not like he's on the decline.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

considering we got Drew, T-Cal, Jones, Roby and Williams. Do we need Givens, although it is possible that T-Cal could be gone after this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar