1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

GM Mock Draft Commentary thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Carpy, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Post your comments, opinions, ridicule here.

I'm pretty confident the Titans won't be taking Sweed at #24 in this mock. :ha: :ha:
  2. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

VICTORY IS MINE!

:grrhee:
  3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Good times good times :nana2:
  4. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I like the Gholston pick for the fins. I don't see anyone willing to pay the price to trade up, so it makes sense to me.
  5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Yeah, I like that pick to. BUT there is NO WAY EVER...lol....that I see St Louis passing on Long from Michigan
  6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Chris is the #1 prospect in the Draft imo. I couldn't pass him up, he and Carriker will be a disaster for any QB. He will make a huge impact and I think Pace has 2-3 years left maybe. There are plenty of T's to be had round 2.

I don't think a RT is worth the #2 pick. We used a 4th rounder and that worker out just fine.
  7. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Oh, I understood the pick. I didnt say it was bad, I just think they will go with J Long. Pace has an injury history and if they can shore up that line they will be dangerous. C long is def a great pick for them.
  8. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I agree...I would have a helluva tough time passing on Chris no matter what pick I had. His character and work ethic goes a long way, not to mention the athleticism he has to back it up. The kid's a stud.
  9. Starkiller

Starkiller 9

Carpy, I'll be out of town from Thursday-Sunday night. I'll get you some potential picks if either team is close to picking before I go.
  10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Dude gonna make his pick
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.