GM Mock Draft Commentary thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Carpy, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I considered drafting Jenkins or McKelvin with this pick

2. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I think there are a few doubts about how good a prospect Jenkins really is. I agree that corner would be a good move for the Jets to pair with Revis, and wouldn't be shocked to see McKelvin go to the Jets here.

3. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I agree...I question the hype around Jenkins and Talib. Would they be first round picks if their teams hadn't had such a successful season? Maybe they can be directly linked to their team's success...who knows. I have my questions with both of them. Just seems like they've both come out of nowhere. I'd take McKelvin/DRC/Cason then those two, but I'm no scout.

Also, I think Ellis will go ahead of Dorsey...just a hunch. But my Bengals will GLADLY take Ellis at #9.

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah expect Dorsey to drop a little bit come Draft day because of concerns about his knees. Ellis will go ahead of Dorsey since he has been healthy and had a monster season while Dorsey struggled with injuries.

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I dont think he will drop too much, but you very well could be right.

6. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

If he drops to 10, the Titans better make a move for him. Dorsey is a beast.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I don't think the Ravens would pass on Matt Ryan if he were available, unless they just really didn't like him for some reason.

8. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Alex, I think your spot on.

9. How long are we waiting for the next pick?

10. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Sorry guys, I've been suffering IT issues. I've sent rolltide a PM and if I don"t hear from him shortly I'll make the pick for him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar