GM Mock Draft Commentary thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Carpy, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You have an evil, murderous clown on the loose?
    [​IMG]

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Man, we were movin so smooth...

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

good pick by the broncos, although would anyone be surprised if they made a strong push to move up and try to get one of the DTs?

4. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I think this is a pretty good indication of what will happen. OTs will be highly sought after and I wouldn't be at all surprised if the top 4 all go inside 15 picks.

I was hoping Williams would miraculously drop to the Texans pick, but I can't see it happening.

A QB selection by the Panthers wouldn't shock me either.

5. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Quick update, now that I have got myself in front of a functioning laptop.

TitansFanMan did a no-show and I have re-assigned his teams. ammotroop is now in charge of the Jets and Bobo has the Redskins.

We also didn't hear from rolltide, but given the fact that he always seems to be around, I'll cut him some slack and presume he'll re-appear by his next pick (I couldn't imagine we'd be lucky enough to never hear from him again.....:)) )

Thanks for keeping it moving everybody.

6. Fry

oh darn! sweed got picked by the bears, i guess i have to cross him off my list now :(

7. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

You really dont want Sweed do ya!! LOL!

8. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Yes! Sweed will not be coming to Tennessee! Well... in this mock draft anyway. It was an easy pick until Chris Williams and Jeff Otah came off the board back to back. WR was their next biggest need in my opinion. Sweed is the best on the board in my opinion besides Jackson. I did not see DA bears taking a little speed guy with Hester already in that role. It was a toss up between Kelly and Sweed.

9. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

btw I would not mind if the titans picked Sweed in real life. That did not play into my choice.

10. Fry

anyone but sweed or chris johnson in the first and i'll be a happy camper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar