GM Mock draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by maximus, Feb 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Is dude gonna draft for the titans?

2. doc

doc Guest

The 24 hours has expired, let's get a 4 or 5 to agree to the selection and move on. I opt for whatever the vote is on the other draft at 1:00 CST.

3. metal957

metal957 Starter

I say Young

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

young

6. maximus

maximus Starter

Young it is

7. i agree that they will choose young but i disagree in that descion making.........if it was up to me, i would choose JAY CUTLER over any QB......he is so0ooo good... he stats were stillgood even tough he wqas on a terrible team........ at the combine aND at the senior bowl,,, his performances were extremely impressive and young didnt even work out at the combine (i gueess he thinks he is too good) Cutler has great armstreght and accuracy and he is pretty mobile..... at the combine he ran a 4.7-- 40 yard dash which was very surpising......if tghetitanschoose JAY CUTLEr i will be the happiest man on the earth....... you guys should research cutler and **** and then u will feel the same wqay that i fell.......
    :ha: :ha: JAY CUTLER:ha: :ha:

8. I'm guessing that you like Jay Cutler, seeing as all of your posts are about Jay Cutler and his amazing abilities that you say he has. I personally think that Cutler will be drafted outside of the top 5

9. doc

doc Guest

Are we just going to let this die? These drafts can be fun, but they do take a lot of commitment - 3 minutes a day to check the thread to see if it is your turn.

If there is still interest, someone 2nd and third the selection of Cutler to the Raiders and let's roll on.

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I 2nd it. Cutler! I wouldnt be suprised by that pick at all. WHERE ARE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WANTED TO DO THIS DRAFT?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar