Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

GM Ruston Webster And The Future......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Dec 1, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. Bostontitan Starter

Moolah:
    $297
    look munch had a nice vision ...problem is he went with unknowns as offense corr..

he needed x and o guys .....

palmer hasnt been in nfl in 100 yrs ,

then took logains who hasnt proven **** ...even last year when he took over it was bad then

and still is now ....

we needed someone here who has done it in the nfl recently with a proven record ..

( butt munch ) didnt do it ..he stayed same old same old ...

should of gotten rid of gray ,got williams ,still should of got rid of gray ...

didnt do it same old same old..
  2. razordaman Rookie

Moolah:
    $259
    Webster is a pos. He is the retard that put these worthless players in Nashville. He found no leader, no qb who can make it more than 1 game, a rb that gets hurt all the time Greene, a TE who talks crap but any LB can cover and no playmakers. Wright was a lucky guess... Levitre and Womack or Woman I should say both suck....He doesn't know what a football player is. He probably just read a scouting report and picked it without actually seeing or meeting them. He needs to be fired it all started with him the pos
  3. Escape Goat Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $377
    So he is what you are as a poster?
    nbtoppers2, GoT, CaptainQuick and 1 other person high five this.
  4. Stan Infinite

Locker
    Moolah:
    $915
    I feel like Webster has done a great job at getting good players in here.
    nbtoppers2 and GoT high five this.
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,091

I think you might have some issues.
    nbtoppers2, BigTitanFan, Gunny and 2 others high five this.
  6. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,634
    Ruston Webster is a gem buddy, hes about the only good thing in Nashville these days. We are lucky to have him.

He is however part of why we give up-and-comers a shot. Sometimes its best to go with proven talent. But he didnt hire Mike Munchak and his staff so Webster gets a pass. Hes nowhere near the problem.
    nbtoppers2, BigTitanFan, GoT and 1 other person high five this.
  7. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,699

I guess everyone is suppose to turn out like Peyton Manning or Tom Brady to you, huh?
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  8. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,634
    Webster didnt even draft Jake Locker, that guys rant must be all because of the Fitz signing.
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  9. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,207
    I will trust Ruston's judgement more if he pushes to get Munchak fired and talks Holmgren into coming back to coach. 161-111 record over 20 years of NFL experience, has a good track record of coaching/grooming QBs, and has a working relationship with Webster. I don't want to replace a guy like Munchak with another inexperienced coach, I want a guy who has a proven NFL track record.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  10. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,634
    Theres a winning plan, lure Holmgren in.

Everybody is hot for Gruden for some weird reason, but it was Holgren who put Gruden out there to eventually win a Super Bowl.