GM Webster Ready To Get Titans Back On Top

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Mar 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Obviously I hope all the new FAs we signed play well together, but even if they don't its at least refreshing that they were willing to try ... last few years they didn't even do that.

I like all the FAs we signed, but realistically all 10 probably won't pan out. If half of them do though, I will feel like it was still a successful off season.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. amy

amy Starter

woulda, coulda, shoulda; Last season is last season. This season we have a healthy QB, Britt is healthy, we've made good trades, we have acquired some better coaches, Munchak has learned a lot. We should all be upbeat instead of beating the hell out last season, mooning over Peyton, and looking negatively at the coming season. COME ON, PEOPLE! GET WITH THE PROGRAM INSTEAD OF CONTINUALLY FINDING FAULTS WITH IT! thank you for listening :D:cj:

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

now im all for your positive side but cheese and rice who the heck did we pick up that was a better coach? we still have the same d coordinator....enough said

4. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

But better players ;)

Williams/Gray got it done before. I believe with the right pieces, they will get it done again.

Question is.. do we have those pieces.

5. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I would love for us to get another pass rusher early in the draft like Jevon Kearse to put with this defense especially with Williams/Gray similar to the style and spirit of what we had back in 2000.I truly believe this defense can be dominant once again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar