Gnash Burn

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by 8and8, Sep 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

oops

2. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

I think Hockey is similar to baseball in the fact they are both fun live but boring as **** on TV.

I'm sorry, Hockey just isn't that exciting to watch on TV. At all, for me.

I've been to a few Penguin games in Mellon Arena and the Consol Energy Center and had a good time. Also been to a Avalanche game and was a fun time.

When the Penguins were in the Stanley cup I tried watching it on tv, wasn't able to finish a game.

People @nickmsmith dog on football about the commercials or breaks and I personally don't mind them at all. I love football

• Boring Boring x 1
  3. Wildwar

Wildwar Starter

Dude you are crazy hockey is nonstop action its rarely boring at all man.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Football is one of those sports that's fun live and on tv.

Going to a Buckeyes game with 100,000+ screaming fans literally gives me an adrenaline rush.

Watching the Titans run out the tunnel at an opposing stadium while getting rained on with boos sends chills down my spine, I love it. I love going to Heinz Field when the Titans play.

5. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Soccer is non stop and it's boring. Same as hockey

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  6. Wildwar

Wildwar Starter

Its not the same thing hockey is much more fast paced and there is more contact its hard to fake a penalty in hockey unlike soccer.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Just like everything else, it's exciting to you because you care about it. Things that you don't care about are typically not exciting. football is one or two tense moments per minute of game time, hockey is about 10 moments per minute.

Before I started playing football as a kid, I couldn't even sit through a high school football game. It's exciting because you have an emotional stake in the game. If I truly cared about a baseball team, I could find it exciting, but I don't, and I don't. It's as simple as that.

Football at home is not too bad.. in the stadium, during all those commercial breaks, you just sit around.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Not a hockey fan in the least and even I know its good stuff to watch..

Funny thing, my kids school sent home a flier talking about the hockey team, threw that thing right out....

Ill be damned if Im waking up at 4am to take him to practice....

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

The part that I'm not going to be fond of.. If you don't live in the northeast (especially Minnesota) then there aren't enough teams to play a good local schedule.. Lots of travel teams.. It's gotta be horrible. At least in football, basketball, etc.. you just play in one league, on 1 or 2 courts.

10. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

You find it boring because you don't like the sport, that's cool everyone likes different things. But to state a "fact" that it's boring is stupid. There's a lot going on, all the time. You're entitled to your opinion, but that doesn't make it a fact.

And TBH, I hate all the hockey teams that have been moved to warm climate cities. Bettman is a moron and those teams bleed money.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar